Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rules...


Crap -I don't know how to get the enhancer off this photo! I hate technology...except blogs...and itunes...and...oh forget it.

I have several style rules to accommodate my bodytype. They are:
1.Dark tops (big boobs)
2.Lighter, trimmer on bottom (smaller hips)
3.Nothing tight around the waist (boxy shape)
4.Collars (to obscure wobbly chin and short neck)
5.Heels when possible (the short dilemma again)
6.Something interesting/funky (the Bay Area left in me)
7.Nothing to reveal my big boobs too much (ok, if you have big boobs, you know what I am talking about - blouses bulging open, any v-neck, scoop neck, slightly lower top easily turning into a stripper look if one is not careful and sadly I have not been careful a few times. No, it is not sexy, it's sleezy. I'm not trying to condemn big boobs but if you have small boobs, please enjoy the ease with which you wear a tank, a t-shirt, a blouse, a nightgown).

Though my daughters say I live by these rules way too often (they're young and let's face it, you just don't have to worry about it as much when you're younger), I believe as I have aged these rules have been helpful overall. When I go into a store and see a lovely crisp white blouse, I now know not to be tempted as I have many times before. A white blouse on me is BAD!!!! Not only do my boobs look huge, but they look completely out of proportion to my body, make me look even shorter and seem to be a neon sign saying "Look at my boobs"!

So, this outfit follows a few of those rules.

Jacket: Dries Von Noten
Striped top: Jcrew
Jeans: Joe Jeans
Boots: Maison Martin Margiela
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Necklaces: Models own collection (I don't know why I put that but I like how they do that in magazines, like I have something no one else can get???:):):)

1 comment:

  1. dear blogger

    please stop all the talk about boobs. You are making me crazy!

    Your Favorite Follower

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pages

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers