Monday, January 31, 2011

And one of my attempts...



It has been an interesting process to take pictures of myself. I am seeing what I like...and what I don't like! The one thought that goes through my mind when I first see a picture of myself is "simplify"; however, I feel a need to maintain some hint of the artistic/Berkeley/independent in my look. Any ideas? For this picture, I wish I had grey gloves rather than red. Maybe I said this before but the older I get, the less I want a lot of distractions. I have to remember this when I shop!!!

Coat - JCrew
Scarf - Nordy's
Leggings - Nordy's
Gloves - Bought about 15 years ago at a department store in NYC - still my favorite!
Boots - Oilily
Fur Purse - Zara
Glasses - Chanel (at Lenscrafter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers